Downhomer Almanac Cookbook 2Author: Ron Young
This book is a follow-up to the first Downhomer Household Almanac & Cookbook, which became a Canadian Best Seller in less than eight months.
- Recipes – Five hundred and eighty new recipes of all kinds from all over the world, contributed by readers of Downhomer magazine, and laid out in ten easy-to-find categories.
- Tonic For The Soul – All new stories, writings, poems, information, jokes and real life’s funny experiences. This section will make you laugh and make you cry.
Additions to Almanac & Cookbook 2
- Grassroots Healing – Eighteen pages on the use of natural products for a healthier body and mind.
- Astro Guide – A general horoscope by Madam Doziac.
- Kids’ Recipes – Twenty pages of simple recipes that younger children can do themselves, as well as some interesting and educational reading for the younger set.
- VIP Pages – A guestbook with a place to record birthdates and anniversaries of the Very Important People in your life, along with historical events and a though to live by for each day of the year.
Details and Specs
|ISBN associated with this title:||9781895109122|
|Published on||August 1 2011|
|Dimensions||10(in) x 8(in)|